Sunday, September 5, 2010

Reducing Body Fat

I stumbled upon this video, part of a series, that seems realistic to me.  I like the trainer's calm, matter-of-fact demeanor.

Which reminds me . . . this week my Weight Watchers Leader challenged us to MOVE MORE.  Her plan for the week was to dance in the kitchen while the music is on.  Cute, huh?

Honestly, when someone asks me what I plan to do to move more I tend to think of a structured workout activity.  However, this idea has been percolating for a few days in my head and I've come to realize that I can increase my activity very simply by choosing to do tasks on my own instead of telling my kids to run upstairs and fetch my phone or check under all the sinks and find the Windex, etc.

So, what will you do this week to move more?

Until next time,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment