Sunday, September 12, 2010

Staying the Course

What a busy week I had last week!  And tomorrow is the start of our first FULL WEEK of school for my 3 active kids so I know that means I need to be prepared for the crazy afternoons and evenings.  I've said before that preparation is one of the keys to success and that's why I re-stocked my kitchen with fruits and veggies.  I also boiled several eggs for use throughout the week and prepared another batch of that health salad I posted awhile back.

Last Thursday's weigh-in was terrific.  I'd taken off 1.4 lbs for a total so far of 8.8 lbs lost!  I don't miss 'em at all.  They can find someone else's jeans to fill, right?!

So, what will you do to be prepared this week?

See you soon, a little farther left of heft,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment